Total Pageviews

Welcome Around The World

Search Bar

Collecting my samples...

Today i went to Pavillion as usual just to collect my samples. First i drop to Anna Sui Counter to get CLEO goodies but sadly the promoter said already finish. Never mind, i went Sulwhasoo counter just to get some sample and you gals can guess rite? Finish also. Huhuhuhuh... Then i ask about the serum because my friend recommend me this. It is "A" gred product for Korean Skincare. I would like to know more about this product. Slowly she pull the drawer and said, "ada". Funny lor... Like chipsmore sekejap tak der, sekejap ada! :))

Finally, i went to Biotherm. I show them about the sms and Yeay!! Dapat... I would upload my freebies later... Actually i wanted to take a look at Estee lauder Counter because i fall in love with the ANR serum... Wait until they have promotion. are you gals redeem it? Click at the sidebar and search for Estee Lauder Advance Night Repair.

Arkib Sampel Percuma Malaysia

Catatan Popular Sampel Percuma Malaysia